Press Operator 3rd Shift Full-Time
Job Overview: Operates one or more injection-molding machines that mold thermoplastic material.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work includes cycling the machine
- Removing part(s) from the mold.
- Remove scrap material from molded object(s).
- Check molded parts by gauging and visual inspection as prescribed.
- Refers all deficiencies to supervisors or leads.
Must have some knowledge of engineered plastic resin.
- 0-3 years in a similar related position.
- Good organization skills.
- Must be self motivated, punctual and reliable.
- Must work as a team player.
- High-School Diploma or GED
- Frequent handling of moderate to heavy parts (minimum 25 pounds)
- Frequent moving, exertion of moderate to heavy physical effort or frequent standing