Trimmer-Night Shift Full-Time
Position Summary: Performs a variety of production duties, such as visual sorting or inspection, packing, or performing other operations that can be learned on-the-job in a short time for an injection mold shop.
- Perform physical counts of parts coming off machine and after parts have been trimmed;
- Trimming parts as needed per work instructions and customer specifications;
- Packaging and labeling box’s of completed product.
- Must have the ability to follow demonstrated work instructions;
- Proficient math skills;
- Familiar with ISO and TS standards and procedures;
- Some frequent moving or frequent exertion of light physical effort;
- Most work can be performed while seated at a workbench, production line or next to a machine;
- Well organized;
- Must be punctual and self-motivated.
- High-School Diploma or GED